BAOBAB MAX 10 ENCRE DE CHINE
incl. statutory VAT excl. shipping costs
This product is currently sold out.
Chinese ink has long been a prestigious and unique material, made more desirable by the mystery that surrounds its ancestral recipe. Admired by artists and philosophers, it is a material often attributed to calligraphy, as its intense black marks its surface permanently. Heavily woody, the Encre de Chine scent combines sandalwood and vetiver into what resembles hints of smoke. It is a scent that evokes scenes of wild landscapes full of mystery, defined by tradition.
• H 10 cm
• Weight: 1,35 kg
• Estimated burning: 60 h
• Four wicks
• Fragrance: Century Wood - Jasmine
• For special requests or any service needs? Contact Us
• Need details about our Shipping options?
• Find here details about your Returns & Refunds
• A guide to Product Care and Safety